Monday, July 27, 2009

Babies.....

Say "hello" to my very first grandchild, Hailey Rae-Ann. (Teeny, tiny little thing, isn't she?).

It doesn't feel real to me that I'm actually somebody's Grandma but I'm beyond proud anyway!!

When I e-mailed people and posted on Facebook and made up a photo album about little Ms. Hailey's grand debut, I never once thought to say "bouncing baby" girl. That just occurred to me.

How many times have you heard that someone gave birth to a "bouncing baby" boy or girl? A LOT, right??

How'd this come about?

I've never seen a bouncing baby. Have you?

I suspect that if you tried dribbling one (and I'm not for one second suggesting that you DO try this!!), they wouldn't bounce. I suspect that, what WOULD happen would not be amusing, either. Or very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment