Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Eight isn't enough.... it's too many! (Especially when it's actually 14!)

I won't "piggy back" or "copycat" all of the posts, blogs, journal entries and media coverage articles and interviews that you have already - undoubtedly - grown sick of regarding the now-famous "octuplet mom".

I will just say that I hope you all will PLEASE use your God-given gift of good sense and NOT fill this woman's pockets by buying any potential books or reading any interviews or tuning in to see her defend herself on Oprah, Barbara Walters, Nightline, 20/20, Larry King or whatever medium she uses to satisfy her greed.

And, no I DON'T think it's unkind, unfeeling, unthinking or ignorant of me to say that she is being greedy.

She loves kids so much? She can learn that 14 is too many. She needs money to feed them and clothe them and get them medical care? She can stop going for implantations and start going on job interviews.

2 comments: